Tide Pod Challenge



Utah State University student hospitalized after eating Tide Pod

A Utah State University student was reportedly rushed to a hospital Saturday after ingesting a Tide Pod, which has become a dangerous trend on social media as teens dare each other to eat the miniature, neon, detergent-filled pods.

Utah State University student hospitalized after eating Tide Pod, latest in dangerous online craze

A Utah State University student was rushed to a hospital Saturday after ingesting a Tide Pod, the latest incident from the social media craze that's motivated teens to dare each other to eat the miniature, neon, detergent-filled pods.

Keep out of reach of … teenagers? YouTube pulls Tide pod videos

YouTube is pulling Tide pod challenge videos as Poison Control reports a spike in the number of teenagers ingesting the packets. In a little over two weeks, the number of reports already equals the total numbers for 2016.

Doctors warn against eating Tide Pods in latest social media challenge

Doctors are warning people not to engage in the “Tide Pod Challenge.”