When it comes to at-home entertainment, few things are more frustrating than a slow or congested Wi-Fi connection while you’re trying to stream the latest episode of your favorite show. Ahh yes, the horrors of buffering. Whether your slowdowns are due to an out-of-date router or a family member who can’t stop downloading torrents, the solution is the same: UGREEN Ethernet Adapter. Whether you have a Fire TV Stick, All-new Fire TV, Roku Streaming Stick, or a Chromecast, this simple adapter lets you connect your streaming media device of choice directly to a wired Ethernet connection. So long, buffering!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Does not support fire stick gen 1, Roku Expess, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by greavity
No Ethernet in your house or apartment? No problem. This powerline adapter kit instantly transforms any regular wall outlet into a gigabit Ethernet port that connects to your router!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.