The Sydney band has ascended into one of the country's leading acts after its 2014 debut hit single Delete.
Brisbane-based pop powerhouse Cub Sport will play in its own backyard, while Wolfmother lead singer Andrew Stockdale will also perform.
Brisbane's own Sheppard and Electric Fields featuring Thelma Plum and Busby Marou are also part of the line-up, as is the Queensland Symphony Orchestra, set to deliver a key performance on the biggest stage.
The acts will be split across pre-game and half-time slots to maximise the new entertainment format, with Sheppard taking the stage at the main break.
How to follow the Grand Final on AFL.com.au and the AFL Live Official App
- Watch the big game on the AFL Live Official App - Live coverage throughout the day including full match centre with all the stats and video highlights - The latest weather information straight from the Bureau of Meteorology - Latest pictures from our photographers
- All thenewsfrom the game including comprehensive match report, player ratings and in-depth interviews with players and coaches
What happens if scores are level at full-time?
- There will be a six-minute break.
- There will be two five-minute halves, plus time on. The first period teams will kick to the same end in fourth quarter before swapping for the second period.
- If the scores are still tied at the end of the second period, the siren will not ring until the next score, which will decide the winner.
After winning the 2004 Norm Smith Medal as part of Port Adelaide's historic triumph, Byron Pickett will hand over the 2020 edition of the medal given to the player judged best on ground.
The Norm Smith Medal is traditionally presented by a previous winner, with Brisbane champion Simon Black doing the honours last year.
Black has been the Premiership Cup Ambassador in 2020.
Adelaide's dual premiership coach Malcolm Blight will present the Jock McHale Medal to the winning coach.