The publisher does not allow publishing their content in this site,
please click on the button to read the article in their site.
- Dramatic photos inside the California spa where a MAIL BOMB exploded killing the owner and injuring 3 others as her 'rocket-loving' ex is charged and an explosives lab is found in his home
- Arizona soldier stationed in South Korea discovers his wife 'SOLD' their newborn son to another couple after telling him the baby DIED in childbirth to cover up the fact he was NOT the real father
- Trump administration will ban family planning clinics discussing abortion
- Mom, meet Ma'am: Meghan Markle's mother Doria will 'have afternoon tea' with the Queen today as final preparations get under way for the Royal Wedding
- Feline the pinch: Catwoman Jocelyn Wildenstein files for BANKRUPTCY and claims she has no savings or stock and begs pals for cash 'after squandering her $2.5BILLION divorce settlement'
- Masked gunman is on the loose after walking through a Las Vegas Mall with a 'long gun' causing active shooter alert
- Albanian mom-of-three with no criminal past is deported without getting to say goodbye to her children after 18 YEARS in the U.S. 'and couldn't phone her husband until she got to Germany'
- Inspector general's draft report into the FBI's handling of the Hillary email probe is ready - and anyone criticized in it is being warned
- Canada is accused of FORCING the terminally ill into assisted death: Critically ill man says doctors are REFUSING him medical care but have offered to kill him... and he's not the only one
- EXCLUSIVE: Cops hunting murderer, who gunned down teacher on her driveway, search home of 17-year-old she was found with in steamed-up car - as her ex-fiance says he has nothing to do with death
- Ex-Yankee Mark Teixeira says he's 'not surprised' at the suspension handed down to former teammate Robinson Cano who's been banned for 80 games for taking a banned diuretic
- Mystery man, who committed suicide using alias Lyle Stevik in a remote Washington hotel after 9/11 and sparked thousands of internet conspiracy theories including claims he was the 20th hijacker, is finally identified as a California runaway
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I can't believe it too, but I'm serious.' The astonishing deathbed audio confession of the man who claimed to be infamous hijacker D.B Cooper - and whose identity is revealed after years of secrecy
- Desperate hunt for 2-year-old girl kidnapped by her meth addict parents from a South Carolina home A MONTH AGO - as they're tracked on surveillance cameras passing through three other states to Minnesota
- Hawaii residents are warned MORE eruptions are coming as they struggle to cope with the 30,000 foot high ash cloud that spewed from Kilauea when the volcano finally blew from its summit
- The end of robocalls? Researchers reveal new system to kill off nuisance callers
- Rudy Giuliani 'opens the door of his Cadillac and hits a pedicab driver in Midtown Manhattan'
- Nothing will spoil our wedding, not even my family! Meghan puts a week of drama behind her (and flashes THAT ring) during final run-through in Windsor - before taking mom to see the Queen
- Royal wedding souvenirs are often naff... but nothing's sillier than MEGHANRABILIA!
- EXCLUSIVE: Meghan's pot farmer nephew's tasteful wedding gift - meet 'Markle Sparkle' which is 'sweet, silky with a hint of blueberry' and 'a royal weed for a royal wedding'
- Meghan's other man jets in! Markle's Suits husband Patrick J. Adams arrives in the UK for the royal wedding - and heads straight to the pub
- The icing on the cake! California baker Claire Ptak adds the finishing touches to her royal wedding masterpiece containing 200 lemons, 500 eggs and decorated with Meghan's favorite flowers
- Meet the royal wedding braggers: From the woman who made Meghan famous and the Californian cake maker to the Suits star at the palace, the guests who want you to know they're invited
- From guns to guest list: How Brixton gang leader who has been shot at, stabbed and seen a friend killed - all by the age of 16 - went from life of crime to Prince Harry's inner circle... and an invitation to the royal wedding
- Two teens rushed to hospital after reportedly taking an unknown substance
- Emergency services attended Mitchelton State High School about 11:30am
- Queensland Ambulance Service said both teens were assessed at the scene
Published: 00:20 EDT, 18 May 2018 | Updated: 00:33 EDT, 18 May 2018
Two teenagers have been rushed to hospital after reportedly taking an unknown substance.
Emergency services attended Mitchelton State High School in Brisbane's north about 11:30am after the alarm was raised.
A spokesperson for Queensland Ambulance Service said both girls, believed to be students, were assessed at the scene.
Emergency services attended Mitchelton State High School (pictured) about 11:30am
They were then taken to the Prince Charles Hospital and Lady Cilento Children's Hospital.
Both are now in a stable condition.
More to come.