The publisher does not allow publishing their content in this site,
please click on the button to read the article in their site.
- Shocking moment Chelsea Clinton is berated by Muslim NYU students who blame HER for New Zealand mosques attack because she 'incited an Islamophobic mob' against Rep Ilhan Omar
- New Zealand mosque shooter flashes white power sign in court after being charged with murdering 49 people in country's worst ever terror attack - as member of public armed with a knife tries to attack suspect during hearing
- Shake Shack tries out a four-day work week to attract staff, as U.S. job market continues to tighten
- New documents from El Chapo's trial reveals how Mexican drug lord 'raped underage girls and was fascinated by UFOs'
- Say goodnight to bad sleep forever: From eating kiwis and walnuts to wearing amber-coloured glasses, here are 34 ingenious ways to get a good kip
- Internet goes wild for old fashioned term for unmarried women over 26 - and it's NOT 'spinster'
- Your move, Nancy! Trump issues first veto of his presidency as he says he has a 'duty' to end Congress's attempt to kill his border emergency, surrounded by angel moms and law enforcement
- Ocasio-Cortez faces backlash as her 'unfavorable' rating jumps FIFTEEN percentage points since she shot to fame during election campaign
- Bernie Sanders, 77, campaigns at health care event with BANDAGED head after cutting himself on glass shower door, as his staff unionizes in presidential campaign first
- Ocasio-Cortez shows off her push-up skills on Instagram during break in 'boring' Congressional hearing
- Hero pilot Sully of 'Miracle on the Hudson' fame slams 'absurdly low' number of training hours for Ethiopian Airlines pilots after deadly crash
- Graph shows something VERY wrong on doomed Ethiopian Boeing plane which pitched wildly prior to crash as screw-like device found in wreckage indicates craft was set to 'dive'
- Video captures dozens of Central American migrants cutting and shoving their way through a hole in California border fence as Trump pushes on with national emergency
- Pilot of Ethiopian Boeing 737 Max 8 called 'in a panicky voice' and requested to return to the airport shortly after take-off just minutes before the plane crashed and killed 157 people
- More bad news for Boeing: Pentagon says firm is 'simply unacceptable' after they received fueling jets scattered with trash and tools
- Presidential hopeful Cory Booker reveals his joy at dating 'wonderful' Rosario Dawson while campaigning in New Hampshire
- Is your scented candle as bad for air quality as a diesel car? Scientists suggest luxury relaxation item is actually trapping pollution in our homes
- Younger siblings are NOT more rebellious than first-borns: Study pours cold water on the theory that birth order affects personality
- R Kelly 'married Aaliyah, then 15, after getting her pregnant and lied about her age to protect himself until she had an abortion while also bedding her mother,' claims ex who leaked rape tape
- Judge says cameras WILL be allowed in the courtroom for R. Kelly's trial, but bans his accusers from being photographed or filmed unless they give consent
- Good fortunes: The U.S. psychic industry has grown 52% since 2005 to reach $2.2billion in revenue last year thanks to wider acceptance of the supernatural, report finds
- Inside Olivia Jade's former USC college dorm kitted out by Amazon: How admissions cheat influencer partnered with tech giant and showed off her furnished student digs in Teen Vogue
- Lori Loughlin used to be 'a competitive parent who liked to show off' but now she has 'lost a lot of friends' after crushing college scandal
- 'We have to film it again - with Olivia as the winner.' Lori Loughlin's daughter is caught in ANOTHER cheating scandal after claims a TV game show was rigged in her favor and the winning teen stripped of $5K prize
- Hawke's Bay hospital on New Zealand's north island is currently in lockdown
- A threat was reportedly targetted at the hospital on Saturday afternoon
- Patients, visitors and staff have since been ordered to stay inside hospital
- Eastern District Police urged public to stay away as precaution in a Twitter post
Published: 23:37 EDT, 15 March 2019 | Updated: 01:08 EDT, 16 March 2019
A hospital has been placed into lockdown just a day after the Christchurch mosque attack.
Hawke's Bay Hospital on New Zealand's north island was reportedly targetted by an unspecified threat at 3pm on Saturday.
Patients, visitors and staff have been ordered to stay inside the hospital and armed police were seen standing at the main entrance.
Eastern District Police tweeted: 'Police are in attendance at the hospital in Hastings.
'As a precaution, we ask that the public avoids the area for the time being.'
A Hawke's Bay District Health Board spokesperson said anyone in need of urgent medical attention should call 111.
People with less urgent matters have been urged to visit other medical centres.
More to come
Hawke's Bay Hospital on New Zealand's north island was reportedly targetted by a threat on Saturday afternoon