Two bushfires that had been bearing down on properties in southern Queensland have been downgraded with crews now conducting back-burning operations.
A bushfire at Ballandean, near Stanthorpe, was downgraded from watch and act to advice level after 6pm on Sunday.
"People in the area will be affected by smoke, which will reduce visibility and air quality," the Queensland Fire and Emergency Services said in a statement.
"Crews are conducting back-burning operations to help contain the fire. Properties are not under direct threat at this time."
Meanwhile, a bushfire warning for a large and fast-moving grass fire at Mutdapilly near Ipswich was cancelled after 6pm.
"There is no threat to property at this time and crews will remain on scene this evening to monitor the fire," the QFES said.
Elsewhere in Queensland, there's a bushfire in Memerambi which was downgraded from advice level after 7pm with properties not threatened.
"Firefighters are conducting back-burning operations in the area," the service said.
A fire at Bucca near Bundaberg has been downgraded from advice with the blaze contained and not posing a threat at this time.