The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 was unveiled back in February at MWC 2017, priced at $599.99 in the US. Since then, the Android-powered tablet has received quite a few updates, and is now available for purchase in India as well.
The Tab S3 is powered by a quad-core processor, with two cores clocked at 2.15GHz and two at 1.6GHz for optimized performance. The device packs Samsung's stylus, dubbed the "S Pen" as well. This peripheral features a 0.7mm tip and 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity for enhanced precision. It also boasts a quad-speaker system, which is "professionally tuned" by AKG for an enhanced sound experience.
The full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 include:
- Screen: 9.7-inch Super AMOLED with QXGA (2048x1536px) resolution
- Processor: Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB onboard storage (plus microSD card support up to 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, and 4K video recording at 30fps, 5MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- Battery: 6,000mAh with fast charging
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions: 237.3 x 169 x 6mm; 429g (Wi-Fi) or 434g (LTE)
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, USB 3.1 with Type-C connector
- Other: Fingerprint sensor
The tablet is available for purchase starting from today for INR 47,990 (~$745). If bought before July 31, customers will be offered the chance to have their device's screen replaced within 12 months of purchase for INR 990 (~$15).
Source and Image: Samsung