Couple electrocuted in Rangamati

 en.prothom-alo.com  9/17/2017 12:48:09 PM 

A couple died of electrocution at Bogachhari in Naniarchar upazila of Rangamati district early Sunday.

The deceased are Khorshed Miah and his wife Rasheda Begum.Naniarchar police station assistant inspector, Shafiqul Islam, said the tin-shed house of Khorshed got electrified as a wire of Mohalchhari-Naniarchar grid line fell on its roof during a storm early in the morning.Later, Khorshed got electrocuted while trying to come out of the house. Her wife met the same fate while trying to rescue Khorshed. They died on the spot.On information, a team of Rangamati power distribution department went to the spot in the morning.

Later, police recovered the bodies.

« Go back